Applying for a personal loan can be tricky. If this is the first time you are looking for a personal loan, you may not yet know how this type of credit works. Personal loan is a credit that does not require collateral and does not have payroll discount. It is never too much to remember that loan companies that ask for advance deposit are not reliable! Stay smart.
Anyway, back to the subject, there are many factors that can differentiate banks and financial institutions, thus generating a great savings for your profile, yes it can be very confusing!
So to help you, we list some items you need to know:
- Interest rate
- Is the company reliable?
- Possibilities – fintechs can offer better rates for those who have a good credit profile
- Payment options
- Form of payment
When to hire:
Having done the above research and knowing the best option when it comes to applying for a personal loan, you need to keep in mind the data that needs to be confirmed before the hiring is signed .
This part is important, pay attention to the instructions when sending your information so that there are no setbacks in your request. So the more complete your information is, the faster your analysis will be done. That way you can get your answer more quickly.
- Personal information
- Lender – When you take a personal loan at Wecash you check who the lender of your loan is. Because Wecash is a banking correspondent with several partners.
- Promise of payment – is the agreement you are signing with the payments referring to the credit operation you are carrying out.
- Characteristics of the credit operation
- Total loan amount taken
- Amount that will be deposited in your account
- Pre-fixed interest
- Annual fee
- Form of payment
- Percentage of interest if the installments are delayed (Charges)
- Data of the corresponding